BHEL Recruitment 2022: For people who are in the Engineering field, BHEL is the premier institute to work with. BHEL, also known as Bharat Heavy Electricals limited. It is an emerging global engineering enterprise and a leading PSU on which the manufacturing sector depends heavily. The employees get national and international exposure here. BHEL recently published a notification regarding the appointment of Engineering trainees or Executive trainees.
BHEL Recruitment 2022
BHEL is well known for its excellent work in the aeronautical field, power generation, working on renewable energy sources, etc. The official notification for BHEL RECRUITMENT 2022 is available online at the official website i.e www.bhel.co.in
BHEL Recruitment 2022 OVERVIEW
|Name of the organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals limited|
|Post Name||Engineering/ executive trainee|
|Starting of Online Applications||13 September 2022|
|Last date of application submission||4 October 2022|
|Exams||Written paper and interview|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 notification:-
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) recently issued a notification on its official website to fill up the posts of Engineering and executive trainees. The notification was released on the 13th of September. Interested candidates can apply for the same from 13th September till 4th of October through online mode. Interested candidates can apply for the same by visiting the official website and filling up the application form.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 APPLY ONLINE
You are required to follow these easy detailed steps to fill up the application form.
- Step 1:- First, you will need to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, BHEL. The official website is www.bhel.co.in.
- Step 2:- When you open the official website, you will find an option for recruitment, click on that tab. It will show current openings. Now you need to click on that option.
- Step 3:- You are required to click on the engineering/executive trainee 2022 Recruitment option that is mentioned under the tab. The application form will open up.
- Step 4:- Now fill out the application form by registering yourself. You will need to fill in your necessary personal details like Name, age, marital status, mobile number, email id, etc. You will also be required to fill in your educational qualifications and other necessary details as mentioned in the guidelines.
The candidates need to upload their scanned photos and signature too. The size for the same should not be more than 100Kb. The candidates can also upload their secondary and higher secondary documents, also relevant caste and age relaxation documents in jpeg/pdf format. The size should not be more than 1000 kb though.
- Step 5:- Click on the submit button to finish filling up your application form. After that, you can pay the nominal fee by online banking like master cards, VISA cards, UPI ID, Rupay cards, debit cards, etc.
- Step 6:- Aspirants are advised to keep a printout of the application form with them for any future references required.
By following these easy steps you can easily apply online for the BHEL RECRUITMENT 2022.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|Civil engineer’s vacant posts||40|
|Engineers from the mechanical field||30|
|Computer science engineers vacant posts||20|
|Electrical field engineers required||15|
|Vacant posts of chemical engineers||10|
|Metallurgy engineering vacant post||5|
|Total finance executives required||20|
|Hr executives required||10|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria/ Educational Qualifications
- Engineers in civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science, metallurgy, and electrical:- The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in the above-mentioned fields and under what they are applying. Or they should have five years of master’s degree in engineering.
- Finance executives:- Candidates who are applying for the post of finance executives should have a bachelor’s degree minimum from any recognized university or equivalent. And after that 2 years of master’s or diploma in cost and works or finance is a must.
- HR Executive:- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or equivalent is required with a minimum of 60 percent marks. After the candidate should have a diploma in human resource management or MBA with 5per cent marks at minimum.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 AGE limit:-
To apply for the post of engineering in metallurgy, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electrical, the maximum age limit for the new candidates is 27 years. For those who have 2 years of experience in various engineering, the age limit is 29 years.
For the executive trainees who are applying for the post of finance management and human resource management, the maximum age limit is 29 years.
Those candidates who belong to scheduled castes or scheduled Tribes, or from other backward classes will be given age relaxation as per the government of India norms.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Application fees.
- After filling up the application form the aspirants are supposed to pay a nominal fee.
- Those candidates who belong to the general category are supposed to pay a nominal fee of five hundred (500 ) rupees and GST
- Those Aspirants who belong to a weaker section or other backward classes (OBC) need to pay three hundred rupees+ GST.
- Those candidates who belong to scheduled castes or scheduled Tribes are exempted from paying the fee for filling up the application form. They can apply free of cost.
- The fee can be paid easily after filling up the application form through online mode, by net banking, UPI, BHIM, maestro cards, VISA cards, Rupay cards, debit cards, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The aspirants who have applied for the above-mentioned posts need to appear for a written examination which will be most likely in November. It will be conducted online at various centers in India through the computer-based application.
- Those who clear this written examination will be called for an interview process.
- Based on the marks of both a final merit list will be made. The weightage for the written exam will be 75 percent and the interview carries 25 percent.
- Those who clear both will need to go through the document verification process. Where they are supposed to produce their necessary academic records that will be checked for accuracy.
- In the last, there will be a medical fitness examination to assess if the candidate is medically fit to do the above-mentioned job.
Expected salary for BHEL Recruitment 2022
After being selected the candidates will undergo one year of basic training where the basic pay will be 50,000 rs and after that, a salary between the pay scale of 50,000- 1,60,000 can be expected.
BHEL Recruitment 2022: FAQs
What is the work in BHEL?
it is a leading electrical organization. Now there is a notification and it is hiring for the jobs of engineering, finance, and human resource management.
Can I join BHEL after my diploma?
Currently the candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree and two years of Diploma in engineering, finance ( cost and work), diploma in social work and management of human resources.
Is it semi-government?
BHEL is a public sector company. It comes under the ministry of heavy industries. Yes, it is a government organization.