CISF Recruitment 2022: The central industrial security force comes under the Ministry of Home affairs. From time to time, vacancies are filled for different posts in the defence and security forces of India.
In September central industrial security force ( CISF Recruitment 2022) released a notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Head constable and ASI ( stenographer ) There are 540 total posts. ‘
CISF Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who fulfil the requirement and are eligible according to the guidelines can apply for it from the 26 of September till the 25th of October 2022. Those who have cleared their higher secondary (12th ) from a recognised institute or equivalent can apply for the above-mentioned posts.
CISF Recruitment 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of the organisation||Central industrial security force ( CISF)|
|Type of job||Regular basis|
|Date of filling up the examination form||26 September 2022|
|Last date of application form||25 October 2022|
|Name of the post||ASI ( Stenographer) and head constable|
|Total number of vacancies||540|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification:-
The central industrial security force which comes under our Home affairs department issued notification regarding the post of ASI Stenographer and a head constable. It is a permanent/regular job under the central government of India. The candidates who have qualified for their 12th grade are eligible to apply for this post. They can visit the official website I e www.cisfrectt.in. The total number of posts is 540. Under it, 418 seats are for the job of head constable and the remaining 122 posts have to be filled by ASI Stenographer.
How to apply for the CISF Recruitment 2022 online.
Following instructions need to be followed for online filling up of the online form:-
- 1st step – To apply for CISF Recruitment 2022, first, you are supposed to visit the official website of the Central industrial security force i.e https://cisfrectt.in.
- 2nd step – Now you have to login into the portal to register yourself. An application form window will open up for you. Here you will need to fill in your details like Name, age, gender, citizenship etc.
- 3rd step – In the end, you will have to say yes if you agree with the details given and the declaration at the end of the form. Click yes for it. After it, you can click on the final submission tab.
- 4th step – You will be issued a unique registration number. It will work as your username and your unique automatically generated password will be sent to your registered email id.
- 5th step – To fill up for the vacancies now you have to fill out the second portion of the application form. By entering your username and password, you can log in and fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- 6th step – Now you are supposed to upload a scanned copy of your photograph as well as a scanned copy of your signature along the form. You should use the accurate size and pixels according to the given guidelines.
– For photograph upload jpeg between 20 KB- 50KB and 3.5*4.5.
– For signature, the jpeg should be between 10KB – 20 KB and 4*2 size.
- 7th step – Now pay the mandatory fee. Students belonging to general and OBC categories are supposed to pay a nominal fee of hundred rupees. Candidates belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes are exempted from the fee. You can make the payment online through net banking by UPI, BHIM and debit cards etc.
- 8th – Preview your form before the final submission. After clicking on the submission, aspirants are advised to keep a hard copy of the form with them.
Important dates for the CISF Recruitment 2022:-
|Starting by filling up the application form for CISF 2022||26th September 2022 ( Opening up soon )|
|Closing date of the application form||25th October 2022 ( can be filled up to 5 p.m only )|
|Date for downloading of Hall tickets||Not yet been announced.|
|Date of exam||Not yet been announced.|
|Result announcement date||Not yet been announced.|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Application fee:-
- Aspirants who belong to the general category or OBC category are required to pay a nominal fee of Rs 100. It can be paid online through net banking, maestro cards, VISA cards, Rupay cards and debit cards.
- Those candidates who belong to scheduled castes or scheduled Tribes are exempted from the nominal fee of hundred rupees. They can apply for the vacancies without any charges/ free of cost.
Physical standards for CISF 2022 Recruitment
|EXCEPT FOR ST CANDIDATES||165 cm||155 cm|
|Relaxation for candidates falling in the categories of gharwalis and Kumaonis||162. 5 cm||150 cm|
|ST CANDIDATES||I62. 5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest size except for ST CANDIDATES||77-82 cms (minimum expansion 5 cms)||NA|
|ST CANDIDATES||76-81 cms. ( minimum expansion 5 cms)||NA|
WEIGHT: It should be according to the corresponding height and age as per Medical Standards (For Males and
Females). your weight will be recorded and according to the medical fitness, the appropriate weight will be calculated and considered.
Age limit for CISF Recruitment 2022
- Age limitation as on 25 October 2022 will be taken into account.
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply for CISF Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply for CISF Jobs 2022 application: 25 Years
- Only those candidates who are between the age limit of 18- 25 yrs can apply for it.
Qualification and eligibility criteria for CISF Recruitment 2022
- Qualification and eligibility criteria for CISF Recruitment 2022
- The person has passed his 12th ( Higher Secondary )grade from a recognised board in India with a minimum of fifty per cent.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the post of ASI Stenographer and head constable in the central industrial security force CISF.
- The Aspirant must meet the physical standards and requirements to be eligible for this post. Otherwise, the candidature is deemed to be cancelled.
Vacancy details for CISF Recruitment 2022
All India wise Vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and head constable (ministerial) are as follows:-
- ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHER)
- DIRECT MALE:- 94
- DIRECT FEMALE:- 10
- DEPARTMENTAL (LDCE):- 18
- TOTAL:- 122
- HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL)
- DIRECT MALE:- 319
- DIRECT FEMALE:- 36
- DEPARTMENTAL(LDCE):- 63
- TOTAL:- 418
- For the CISF Recruitment 2022, the following pay grade can be expected.
- The pay scale is expected for the post of head constable. He/she will be paid on the 4th pay level. The salary will be 25,500 rs – 81, 100 rs.
- The eligible Aspirants who are applying for the post of ASI Stenographer – Can expect the grade Pay 5. And the salary will be rs 29,200- rs 92,300.
CISF Recruitment 2022- Important links
The official link to fill up the application form and apply for the CISF Recruitment 2022 for the post of ASI Stenographer and head constable is the web portal of the central industrial security force
The notification can be downloaded from the same i.e
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification Link||CLICK HERE|
|OUR WEBSITE HOMEPAGE||CLICK HERE|
CISF Recruitment 2022: FAQ;s
How can I apply to be a CISF ASI Stenographer and head constable?
you are required to Log on to the official website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in to apply for both posts where you will have to fill out the application form between 26th September – 25 October 2022.
What is the age requirement for CISF Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants between the age limit of 18-25 years can apply.