Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: The Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification for the posts of Navik and Yantrik. Candidates preparing for government jobs in the Indian force can apply online for all Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik positions. The online application process will be open from September 8 and it will close on September 22, 2022. A total of 300 vacancies will be filled through Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 test exam. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Exam for the Indian Coast Guard Sailor & Mechanical Posts, Navik General Duty GD Under the Indian Coast Guard, 225 vacancies will be filled.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
There are 40 posts in Navik Domestic Branch DB and 35 posts in Mechanical. Candidates willing to work in the Indian Coast Guard can apply online by visiting the official website of the Indian Coast Guard from September 8 to September 22, 2022. You will find all of the information related to Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022, like the age limit to apply, application fee eligibility, and how to apply for the Indian Coast Guard, so make sure to read it all the way through. Read the entire article until the end.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022- Overview
|Post Name||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022|
|Total Posts||300 Posts|
|Batch No.||01/2023 Batch|
|Exam Name||CG EPT|
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Qualification||10th, 10+2 Pass|
|Start Date||8th September 2022|
|Last Date to apply||22nd September 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
From September 8, 2022, you can fill up the application form by visiting the official website of the Indian Coast Guard. The Indian Coast Guard is recruiting for a total of 300 posts. Let us tell you the application process for these posts will start on 8 September. For the Indian Coast Guard, your age should be between 18 to 22 years, apart from this, the candidates applying should be 10th pass, below we have given you detailed information about it.
Eligibility to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Navik (General Duty) -10+2 (Intermediate) Passed with Maths And Physics from recognized board.
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th pass (high school exam)
- Yantrik-10th pass with a Diploma in Electronics, Mechanical, Electric, and Telecommunication Engineering
The age limit to apply for the Indian Coast Guard 2022
- The Indian Coast Guard’s minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The Indian Coast Guard’s maximum age limit is 22 years.
The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The applying candidates should note that the Indian Coast Guard will conduct the exam in three stages: a stage 1 exam in November 2022; a stage 2 exam in January 2023.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik 2022
If you are applying for the Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Post, then let us tell you that all the candidates will be selected on the basis of the below-mentioned steps.
- Written exam
- 1.6-kilometer running within 7 minutes
- Candidates will have to Sit up 20 times.
- Candidates have to do push-ups 10 times.
- medical examination
- Document verification
Fees for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022
Candidates can submit their application forms online for Indian Coast Guard Navik and Mechanical Recruitment 2022, but they will have to pay fees to do so. The application fee for candidates belonging to the general, OBC, and EWS categories is Rs. 250. Apart from this, no fee has been levied for SC, ST, and PWD candidates. They can apply for the posts of the Indian Coast Guard without paying any fee. you can pay the fees online with a debit card, or credit card.
Indian coast guard category wise vacancy 2022
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik & Navik Recruitment 2022
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik and Mechanical Posts can apply online by following all the steps given below, let us tell you that before applying, please read the official notification once.
- To apply, you have to first visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, whose direct link will be given to you in our article.
- After visiting the home page of the official website you have to click on the section ‘Recruitment’
- After this, you have to click on the apply online link of Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik Recruitment
- As soon as you click on the application form will open in front of you
- Fill out the application form carefully and also upload the required documents
- After that, you have to pay the application fee as per your category
- After paying the application fee, you have to click on the submit button, after that, you can take a printout of your application form and keep it for future use.
When will the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card be released?
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card for the examination will be issued to the candidates who have successfully paid their fee, in addition to that the admit card will be issued to those who are entitled to exemption in the examination fee. If you are willing to work in the Indian Army, then you can definitely apply for these posts, whose application process is going to start from September 8.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q. What is the last date of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik Recruitment 2022 has been fixed as 22 September 2022.
Q. How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik post Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The application process for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik Recruitment 2022 is going to start on the 8th of September, you can apply by visiting the official site, the process to apply is given in our article.
Q. How many vacancies are there for the Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik posts?
Ans. Indian Coast Guard has released a total of 300 vacancies for the posts of Navik and Yantrik.