ITBP Recruitment 2022: India’s Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has announced Vacancies in Constable Positions in the different departments. ITBP is a department that falls under the Central Armed Police force of India under the regularity of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Here the Department has invited Indian citizens to fulfill empty requirements for 108 shits (56+31+21). Vacancies are filled for different posts, Carpenter, Mason, and Plumber.
ITBP Recruitment 2022
On the 19th of August, the Central Armed Police Force released the notification regarding the new recruitment of these posts for qualified Indian citizens. This is the post for Constable (Carpenter, Mason, and Plumber).
All qualified candidates not exceeding the age of 23 are open to apply for this vacancy until the 01st of October, 2022. Additionally, Candidates above 18 years and having at least a Matriculation degree with a year of Experience/ training in the Mason, Carpenter, or Plumber field are required.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Vacancies details
Carpenter, Mason, and Plumber Under Constable Post Level 3 are welcomed by the Department of Central Armed Police Force of India. Check the job details here,
- Constable Carpenter: 56
- Constable Mason: 31
- Constable Plumber: 21
- Total: 108 Vacancies
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the organization||Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF),|
|Type of job||Regular basis|
|Date of filling up the examination form||19th of August 2022|
|Last date of application form||01st of October 2022|
|Name of the post||Constable (Carpenter)Constable (Mason)Constable (Plumber)|
|Total number of vacancies||56+31+21|
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the post of ITBP Constable, the candidate must have the following minimum education qualification, specific physical state, and age limit.
ITBP Constable Educational Qualifications
- To be eligible for the Constable post, the candidate must have a degree of Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized board/ university of India.
- The candidate must have a year of training or working experience in Mason, Carpenter, or Plumber from a recognized institution.
ITBP Constable Physical Qualification
Following Physical standards for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 is required,
|EXCEPT FOR ST CANDIDATES||165 cm||155 cm|
|Relaxation for candidates falling in the categories of gharwalis and Kumaonis||162. 5 cm||150 cm|
|ST CANDIDATES||I62. 5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest size except for ST CANDIDATES||77-82 cms (minimum expansion 5 cms)||NA|
|ST CANDIDATES||76-81 cms. ( minimum expansion 5 cms)||NA|
WEIGHT: Depending upon the Height, Age, and Physical Standards, the weight requirement of the candidates may be different. It’s measured as per your medical status, depending on your physical state.
Also, the candidate must be physically fit and meet the standards of IBTF.
Age limit for CISF Recruitment 2022
- There is a specific age limit for the post of ITBP Constable. The age limit till the date of the Deadline is taken into consideration.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years until the last submission date.
- The candidate must not exceed the age of 23 years till the Deadline.
Other eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2022
- Only Indian citizens meeting the minimum educational qualification and mentioned age group are called.
- The Candidates who do not meet the physical standards are not forwarded for the selection process.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Constable 2022 Pay Scale (Salary)
- ITBP Constable lies on the Level 3 Post. After the successful selection, the candidates are offered to get the
- Pay Matric of Rs 21700 to 69100 depending upon the 7th CPC.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Constable – Important Dates
- The Department had extended the Deadline for application for the ITBP Constable post till the 01st of October 2022. So, one can apply for the application up to the 01st of October 2022 till 11:59 PM.
- Starting Date for Application (Started from): the 19th of August 2022
- Last Date for Online Application (Deadline): the 01st of October 2022 (11:59 PM)
|Starting by filling up the application form for ITBP 2022||19th of August 2022|
|Closing date of the application form||01st of October 2022|
|Date of exam||Not yet been announced.|
|Result announcement date||Not yet been announced.|
Application Fee for ITBP recruitment 2022
- The nominal application fee for the post of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 is Rs 100. The male candidates of OBC/EWS/Unreserved grade (category) should pay the Nominal fee of Rs 100 along with the application.
- While the Female, as well as a candidate belonging to SC/ST and Ex-servicemen categories, are not required to pay the nominal application fee.
- One can pay the fee online with payment partners, Net Banking, VISA, Paytm, UPI, and other Cards.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022 Online?
To apply for the post of ITBP Constable online, you must need go through these steps,
- First, Visit the official site of ITBP Recruitment. You can visit the site from here.
- After Landing on the official recruitment site of ITBP Recruitment, you need to tap/click on the NEW USER REGISTRATION shown on the top left side of your device screen.
- Now you need to register first by filling in your details. Here you have to fill in your name, age, gender, cast, and Citizenship details. Also, the parties must be accurate and the same as your documents.
- Now it will generate a unique registration number for you. It’s your username. Also, create a password for login. Then fill in all the details asked there.
- After filling in all the required details, you must select the job positions you want to apply for.
- Now here you have to attach the documents. For this, scan all the required documents in the mentioned size, format, and extension.
- Attach the documents in the respective field and agree on the declaration.
- Tap / click on the declaration form. Similarly, make the payment by choosing any given payment partner. Candidates belonging to the mentioned caste and females are not required to pay this mandatory fee.
- After making the payment, preview the submission form. Then submit it. For better, you can download your submission form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Constable Selection Process
After successfully approving the applications, the applicants are called for further selection. The selection process for ITBP Constable includes the PET, PST, EXAM, and Other Tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- DME/ RME
ITBP Recruitment 2022 FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
What is the selection process of ITBP Recruitment 2022?
At first, the candidates are checked for their physical efficiency. So, after the successful selection of PET, they are fit for the Physical Standard Test. If they qualify, then they are forwarded for a written exam.
The pass result of the written exam carries them for Trade test and other DMR and RME Medical Exam.
What is the work of the ITBP constable?
Tibetan Border Police Force working area is specialized for guarding the operation on the border from the Karakoram to Jachep.
What is a physical standard test in ITBP?
After Checking the Physical Efficiency Test, the candidate is called for Physical Standard Test in ITBP. Here the candidates are reviewed for their physical ability.
How can I apply to be an ITBP constable?
To Apply for the post of ITBP Constable, you need to meet the requirements first. After completing the requirements, you can apply online from its official site till the 01st of October 2022.
What is the age requirement for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022?
The candidate must be at least 18 years and not exceeding the age of 23 years till the Deadline.