Neet Counselling 2022: Registration, Seats, and Eligibility

NEET Counselling 2022: The Medical Counseling Committee, MCC, plans to set the NEET UG counselling for all Indian Quota. All the candidates who have completed and secured the NEET Result 2022 will be eligible to participate in this MCC Neet Counselling. Here’s more to know about NEET Counselling 2022.

For Neet Counselling Registration, all the candidates who qualified for the NEET UG 2022 exam will participate in this NEET Counselling 2022. The registration process for NEET Counselling is going to begin this 25. So, One can apply for NEET UG Counselling after September 25, 2022. 

Candidates who have completed the NEET UG 2022 exam must care about the details and steps to be carried out for NEET Counselling 2022. 

NEET Counselling 2022

The Medical Counselling Committee is planning to be the online application for NEET UG Counselling 2022 from this September 25. Because of this, all the qualified students/ candidates are waiting for the date to begin the application process for admission to the UG Course.

CUET UG Result 2022 
KEAM First Allotment Result 2022
REET Result 2022 

All the students attended the CUET UG of 2022, and all qualified meeting the eligibility is open to register an application from their official site.

NEET Counselling 2022 Overview

Conducted by AQI – National Medical Council
Website https://mcc.nic.in/
CategoryResult
Seat Intake AQI15% Of Government Seats, 100% Deemed and Central Universities Seats, JIPMER, AIIMS, AFMC, ESIC State Quota – 85% Government Seats, 100% Private Seats of State

NEET 2022 Counselling Dates (Tentative)

The MCC will begin to open the registration for NEET UG Counselling 2022 soon (maybe this September 25). After that, eligible candidates can submit their applications.

Join Telegram

All the NEET Undergraduate candidates are distributed to the different universities in the country. Here are the MCC NEET UG Counselling 2022 Dates for you,

BTEUP Result 2022 
REET Result 2022 
Jharkhand JAC 10th and 12th Compartment Result 

Events. Round I Round II Round III

Registration for NEET CounsellingSoonSoonSoon
Filling and LockingSoonSoonSoon
Seat Allotment ProcessSoonSoonSoon
ResultSoonSoonSoon
ReportingSoonSoonSoon

NEET UG 2022 Counselling Eligibility Criteria

There are specific requirements and eligibility to get involved in this counseling. The NEET UG 2022 Counselling has specific criteria to be maintained.

  • The candidate must register during the deadline for submission on the official site of MCC.
  • Candidates must not be from Jammu and Kashmir. If they, then they must need to give their consent.
  • The candidate must be qualified for the NEET Exam. AQI counseling for only NEET-Qualified candidates.
  • They must qualify for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
AFCAT 2 Result 2022
AP TET Results 2022 

NEET Counselling 2022 Central University Quota Criteria

Based on the university, there are specific criteria to be followed or met. Here are the leading university eligibility criteria for NEET UG Counselling 2022.

  • BHU: 100% seats For all India Candidates
  • Delhi University: 15% seats for All India candidates and the Remaining 85% quota seats for candidates who had completed their +2 from Delhi.
  • Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi: 3 BDS seats out of 47 JMI to All India Quota. Internal Quota is the remaining Quota for students who passed the +2 from Jamia schools.
  • Aligarh Muslim University: 50% Quota for the students of AMU School Students as Institutional reservation. Students reading there for the last 3 years will be eligible for this Quota. The remaining 50% quota to All India Candidates.
  • VMMC & SJH:85% Seats as Institutional Internal quota for the students who passed from Delhi. The remaining 15% seats All India students.

Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2022

Applicants must need to have the following documents on hand. From the application processing days, one must need to have the following documents with them.

  • Admit Card or NEET 2022
  • NEET Result 2022 or Rank Letter
  • Grade Sheet of Secondary and Intermediate (10 and +2 Mark Sheet and Certificate)
  • ID Proof document with Attached photo
  • Latest PP Size Photo and Provisional Allotment Letter from Concerned Depart.
  • Caste and Disability certificate (If Applicable)
RRB Group D Answer Key 2022
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022

NEET 2022 Counselling Process

The NEET UG 2022 Counselling for AQI will proceed in 4 significant rounds. In every round, the candidate must complete it to be eligible for NEET Counselling. The 4 Major Steps Include the 

  • Registration
  • Filling in choices
  • Seat Allotment
  • Allotment and Reporting to the University
Registration

The candidate needs to register from the official site of MCC,

  • Go to the Official site and tap on the Online Registration tab/option.
  • Now enter your NEET 2022 Roll Number, Password, and Security Details.
  • After filling out your details and other required details like registration number, academic details, and others as mentioned.
  • Pay the registration fee and proceed with the application by submitting it.

Depending upon the category, the fee may differ for the candidates. Check this, NEET UG counseling registration fee, 

  • Non Refundable Fee: Rs 5000 for All Categories
  • Refundable Tuition Fee: Rs 2 Lakh for All Categories
CUET UG Result 2022 
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2022 
Filling in Choices

The first step is to register. Now, after registering, you must fill out the MCC’s choices. Here they decide the course and choice for the candidates. In this choice filling process, they use the NEET College Predictor to identify the chance of getting into the desired university.

Seat Allotment

The candidate must download the seat allotment letters after release on the portal. They need to clear out the free exit of rounds there.

Reporting to the Allotted College

After allotment, the candidates must be called to the concerned college regarding an admission process. The allocated institution must verify the documents and conduct the other admission process. There’s a deadline regarding this. So, the candidate must report to the allocated university before the deadline to hold their seat.

State Counselling for NEET UG 2022: For State Quota Seats

The NEET UG Counselling will vary state-wise. Due to the different factors, the distribution of seats is not the same for all states and candidates. The state authority used to fill out almost 85% of the remaining seats in Government Medical colleges.

Depending upon the State Counselling for NEET UG 2022, you can check out the Process to apply from Our article

Reservation of AQI Seats in NEET 2022

There is no AQI Seat matrix for MCC NEET Counselling 2022. After the MCC Application, the DHGS will release the seat data. On behalf of MCC, the candidates will be clear about the seats in different counseling.

The government has reserved a certain percentage of AQI seats in NEET. Among them, 27% are for OBC, 10% for EWS, and 15% for Undergraduate. Here’s the reservation of AQI of Seats in NEET, valid from 2021/2022.

  • SC: 15%
  • ST: 7.5%
  • OBC: 27% (For Central Universities)
  • EWS: 10% (For Central Universities)
  • PwBD: 5%

NEET Counselling 2022: FAQ

Is Neet 2022 Counselling started?

NEET Counseling 2022 is going to start soon. After the Online Application for MCC Counselling announcement on September 25, one can be eligible for NEET 2022 Counselling.

How many rounds are there in NEET Counselling 2022?

In NEET Counselling 2022, there are 4 rounds categorized. The rounds include the Registration process, Choice of Filling and Locking, Document Verification, and Allotment & Reporting.

How can I do NEET UG Counselling?

To do NEET UG Counselling, one must meet specific criteria and eligibility. After eligibility, one can apply for MCC.nic.in 2022 NEET UG Counselling.

Leave a Comment