Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022: The government across the country starts scholarship schemes to provide financial assistance to the students to complete their studies without any interruption, similarly Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme has also been started by the West Bengal government, Through the scheme, money is given to lakhs of poor and economically weak students so that they can continue their studies and make their bright future.
under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, students of undergraduate level, graduate level, the postgraduate level get financial assistance from the government. From, this time more seats and a better amount will be given to the students in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship than before has been increased from 45 crores to 2000 crores.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-2023
in this article of you will get all the information about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 and how to apply in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme, What is the selection process in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme, what is the eligibility criteria to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme, we have shared all these information in this article, if you are going to apply in this scholarship scheme then our article Must read till the end, step by step process to apply is given in this article.
Swami Vivekananda scholarship, West Bengal
Students of class XI and 12th (undergraduate level) can apply under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme started by the Government of West Bengal. With the help of this scheme, students from backward and poor families are helped so that they can move ahead in life. For your information, let us tell you that the application process for classes 11 and 12 started on August 17. If you want to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, then you can use the direct link given in our article. You can apply by visiting the official website and keep reading the article to learn about the application process.
Important Dates for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
We have mentioned the important dates of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship in the table below, but you have to keep in mind that the official dates are subject to change.
|Online application 2022 starting date (Fresh) for Class 11||17 August 2022|
|Fresh Online application starting date (For minority community students)||20 june 2022|
|Online application 2022 opening date (Renewal) for Class 12||17 August 2022|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility 2022-23
Eligibility criteria have also been laid for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, then you can apply for this scheme. So you must read the eligibility criteria given below.
- You must be a citizen of West Bengal to get the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022.
- Students studying under the West Bengal State Board can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, which is also available for Madrasa students of minority communities.
- Regardless of which institute the student attends in West Bengal,
- Your family’s annual income should not be more than 2.5 lakhs to get the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- If you fulfill all these eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online.
Note: Minority community students like Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Parsi, Buddhist, and Christine can also apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, but before applying, check the important date of the application.
How to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23
To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, you have to visit the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, (https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/) After visiting the official website, you can apply for the online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Apart from this, minority students have to apply by visiting the website of the Minority Development Finance Corporation of West Bengal. Below we have given you the complete process of how to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022.
- To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, you have to visit the official website, the link to which you will find it in our article.
- After visiting the official website, you have to click on the link for registration on the top right side.
- After completing the registration process, you will have to log in to your account with your ID and password.
- After logging in to your account, you can fill up the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form.
- Enter the correct answers to all the questions asked in the application form and upload the supporting documents.
- After that, check your application form carefully and submit it.
- In this way, your application process for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme will be completed.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2022
If you are going to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme, then it is very important for you to have all the documents given below. Without these documents, you cannot apply.
- Class 11 and 12th Mark sheet front and back scanned photos
- Secondary Admission Card
- family Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook with IFSC Code, and Account Number
- The Institute verification form
- requires a recent passport-size photograph (size under 10 to 50kb)
The amount to be received under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The amount received in the Swami Vivekananda Yojana depends on your course. Students can get 1000 rupees to 5000 rupees per month under this scholarship scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Direct Link
|Direct link to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022||https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in|
|our website homepage||rdujabalpur.net|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2022 FAQ
Q. When can I submit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship renewal application?
Ans. The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form can be submitted by July 7, 2022. Apart from this, the last date was fixed for June 30, 2022, for minority students.
Q. How do I check the status of my Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022?
Ans. To check the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status, you need to log in to your account by visiting the official website.
Q. What are the documents required to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Ans. To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, you need documents like an Aadhar card, a family income certificate, a class 12 and 11 mark sheet, etc.