PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022: PM Kisan scheme was launched by our esteemed Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019. It’s a scheme managed centrally by the Government of India. This scheme is for the benefits of our farmers and it covers around 12 crore farmers of India. Under this scheme , the land holding farmer families ( that includes husband, wife and minor children) are provided with an income support of 6000 annually in three equal installments. The fund is directly transferred to the PM Kisan yojna beneficiaries in their respective bank accounts.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
This is the 12th installment of PM Kisan beneficiary scheme. The PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022 was recently released on 13th September 2022. It covers only the marginal farmers who hold marginal land areas. To get the benefits of PM Kisan yojna , first you need to check with the PM Kisan yojna beneficiary list 2022, if you are eligible for the installment or not.
- The person should be a citizen of India.
- The farming land should not be more than two hectares. If it is more than that, the person is excluded from the PM Kisan beneficiary list.
- The land should be registered with the government of India and there are proper records of it. (Khassra number).
- Lastly, the person is cultivating the land and growing crops on it. It means you haven’t leased it for any other purpose.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022 Check
PM Kisan beneficiary scheme 2022 village and district wise is also provided. The state and union Territories timely prepare the last of eligible farmers and enlist them. You can check the details according to your district and the village where the land is. You can check the PM Kisan yojna beneficiary list 2022 from the following link. pmkisan.gov.in
UPDATE: According to media reports, the next installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi can be sent in Navratri. Those farmers who are waiting for the 12th installment of the Prime Minister's Samman Nidhi. They may get good news soon.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
|Yojna||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna|
|Started by||Hon’ble Prime Minister|
|Financial Assistance||6000 Rs Annually|
|12th installment Duration||From 1st August 2022 till 31 November 2022.|
|Installments||2000 rs Quarterly|
|Eligibility criteria||Marginal farmers|
|PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022||Released on 13 September 2022.|
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
- First you will need to visit the PM Kisan Portal – https://pmkisan.gov.in/. You can use this official link to visit the portal.
- After it, check the available options under the official website. Here, you are supposed to click on the ‘farmer’s corner’ under it. Under the tab you will be able to find the option of PM kisan Beneficiary list 2022. You are needed to click on the given option.
- Fill the required information i. e the status, district, block and details of the particular village.
- After filling up the above mentioned details, you can now click on the ‘get report ‘ option.
- Now, it will open the PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022 . You can check your name in the list.
PM Kisan beneficiary list village and District wise 2022
Following are the steps to check your Village wise details.
- First you are required to enter your Aadhar Card and Mobile Number on PM Kisan Official Website at pmkisan.gov.in
- It will give you an one time OTP number to enter. After it you are supposed to enter the registration details for the 12th installment.
- Now you can Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 .
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 PDF Village Wise and District Wise Download Option is available on www.pmkisan.gov.in that is the Official Website.
Important point: the applicants must have Completed their respective PM Kisan KYC 2022 Before the Last Date.
PM Kisan beneficiary scheme 2022 status check.
The wonderful update for the crores of farmers who are waiting for the 12th installment is that the amount is supposed to be released in the month of September. By following these steps you can check your status of PM Kisan beneficiary scheme.
- You will need to visit the official website that is pm kisan.gov.in.
- Check the status link available on the screen.
- Enter the correct login credentials and mobile number. It will provide you with OTP that you will need to enter to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary status 2022.
- The eligible applicants can check out the Pm Kisan 12th installment status as well as their name in the beneficiary list. After it re-confirm with your bank account.
- Message is also sent to the workers registered mobile number on receiving theInstallment.
Documents required for checking the PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022.
- Name and age proof of the candidate.
- Caste certificate ( SC/ST) of the farmer also needs to be submitted.
- Aadhar number of the applicant.
- Bank account number and IFSC code of the farmer.
- Mobile number if available.
You can also check by visiting the official website if your documents have been verified or not .
PM KISAN BENEFICIARY LIST 2022 CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT SERVICES:-
The government of India has provided with following numbers as customer care support numbers in case of queries, complaints and checking regarding the important announcements and information.
The farmers can reach out to above mentioned numbers on working days during the office hours.
Important links for the PM Kisan beneficiary scheme 2022.
How do I check my PM Kisan beneficiary list 2022
You can check the beneficiary list by visiting the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in , under farmers corner after entering the name, village and district details, the list can be easily downloaded.
How to check my PM Kisan beneficiary status?
Beneficiary status can be checked by clicking on the above link https://pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx and then checking with the bank and registered mobile number. .
How can I check my name in the PM Kisan list?
The PM kisan beneficiary list is prepared by the respective states and marginal farmers are added. You can visit the official website. Under farmers corner after entering your correct credentials you can download your Village as well as district wise list. You can check your name in the list.
How can I know my PM Kisan number through Aadhar card?
After visiting the farmers corner and entering your correct Aadhar number, the website will provide your unique PM kisan number.